Thread: GatorBak XP

BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar

GatorBak XP

Gatorbak leads the industry in Soft Synthetic Bunk covers that replace carpet on boat bunks. This weekend they will be sharing details about the latest XP Generation bunk covers that are now shipping for all standard 2x4 and 2x6 bunk covers. Stay tuned!
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Guys I have been running these new XPs for a while now and they are the Bomb Diggity!!!

if you have any questions feel free to contact me, I can hook you up.

gator2-bbc.jpg
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Waiting to see some pics of what you have....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    Waiting to see some pics of what you have....
    OK although I prefer the black and think the look better in the daytime I had to go with the new clear version so I can light them up, I may do another set and paint the boards black because the are really clear not blue like the last version.
    Cant say much else about them until this weekend.
    gatorbakxp01.jpg gatorbakxp11.jpggatorbakxp08.jpg
    info@drewcraft.com

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Member
    Drew, how do you like yours? Is it easier or harder to power load? Any worries about the boat slipping or do they actually grip more than carpet? With the discussion of hull blisters happening among all boat mfg's these days, I wonder if these would help prevent that? I saw a trailer at the ramp the other day that had them and they look nice.

7. Member
    What different about them from the previous generation?
    Phoenix 721 - Yamaha SHO 250 - 8' Blades

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    sent a couple of you guys PMs, im not allowed to discuss publicly the differences in the new Gatorbak XPs untill they release there news this weekend but if you have questions feel free to PM me
    info@drewcraft.com

9. Member
    Perfect timing, I've been wanting to install them... I'll just see what they have to say about the XP's.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    sent a couple of you guys PMs, im not allowed to discuss publicly the differences in the new Gatorbak XPs untill they release there news this weekend but if you have questions feel free to PM me
    So I should wait until the new style comes out before installing the other ones I have?
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    bunks-logo-bbc.jpg
    For 2019 Gatorbak Soft Synthetic Bunks are easier to load than ever. Gatorbak XP is packed with even more technology than any other generation of Gatorbak Soft Synthetic Bunk Covers. The all-New 2019 Generation of Gatorbak Bunk covers are so advanced we’ve given them the XP designation for Xtreme Performance.

With Increased capabilities across the entire line up of Gatorbak Soft Synthetic bunks, here is what you can expect from the All-New Xtreme Performance generation of Gatorbak Bunk Covers:

• Easier Loading at the Ramp
    • Weight reduction by up to 50%
    • Stronger Lineal Loading Capacity
    • Reduced Spalling
    • Higher UV Stability
    • Dramatic Increase in Vibration Cancellation
    • Increased Variance of Operating Temperatures

On the road, Gatorbak XP bunks give your boat a smoother ride on the trailer bunks. The proprietary all new, full synthetic material holds the boat smoothly on the trailer through all the turns and bumps. At the boat ramp you will experience a better loading cycle from the first load to the last. Gatorbak XP bunks dry fast and clean up easy to protect your boat from Blisters and Aquatic Invasive species transfer. Our deep ribs allow water and other floating debris to drain away fast, which means, your boat is dry and snug waiting for your next adventure on the water.
    gator2-bbc.jpg
    info@drewcraft.com

12. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Guys these things are amazing, its like driving up on a stick of butter, just that smooth.when they are wet the boat slides right up and when they dry it stays put. Also if you absolutely feel like you have to power load it will not void your warranty. I dont recommend power loading for many other reasons but this is no longer one of them.
    I have been testing these now for 4 months and purposely loaded with the trailer further out of the water and I have no ware, no scratches, I will now go back to my normal loading procedure but if I ever get caught in one of those odd ramps and dont want to get my feet wet I have no worries.

info@drewcraft.com

13. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Sending a PM......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

14. Member
    Ordered mine. Thanks for the great deal Andy!
    2014 920/SHO