Atwood '99 actuator replacement, parts obsolete, welded in. Replace with what?

I have a BassCat, '99, with an Atwood actuator. Apparently all the parts a obsolete and ben told I need a whole new actuator. But this one is welded in. Anyone replaced this? With what and how?

2. Member
    Call Basscat

3. Member
    I would think that the actuator itself isn't welded in but the housing for the actuator. I have an older trailer and just removed the old unit and replaced with new for disk brakes.

4. Member
    should have been more descriptive, it is the whole housing that is welded in from the top and bottom. So would be a big job to get it, be a lot of grinding. think a cutting torch would do to much damage and still would need to grind all the welds out to get he housing sides out of the center. basically a U would be left on he tough. guess you could slip one in bolt it in. just wish had example. went a reputable trailer place today and he didn't seem to went to deal with it.

5. Member
    I didn't they think they support an old boat, but maybe I will send them an email, describe it and see if they respond.