Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    You're going to love that boat, I'm yet to hear anything bad about that hull.

3 years ago I took boat off trailer and went to bare frame replacing everything from lights to new coupler.

Last year I gutted boat from tanks to carpet and fixed it up. Now only think I would like is upgraded graphs or a new 250XS 4S. We can all dream can't we?

Oh and I also replaced my partially burnt out super dash with new gauges and instrument panel. Any questions on the boat post here or on basscat facebook page, first off throw that 225 on there and go fishing. Buddy has same boat with 225 Vernon 1998 Jag too.

20170507_173028.jpg20170604_134126.jpg20150830_184944.jpg20150830_184944.jpg

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunhunter67 View Post
    Glad to hear you made the purchase and got a solid boat! Welcome to the BCB family!
    If your just wanting to protect the glass from water penetration the Marine Tex will work till you get it professionally repaired. The Boot is white, unless your worried about perfect color match, I wouldnt worry about getting tint.
    https://www.amazon.com/Marine-Tex-RM...ustomerReviews
    Thanks man. Cant wait to swap the big motors and take her out. My buddy is gonna help me m-tex it till I can get her professional done this winter. Gonna put a keelguard on it to, these puddles here in DE are stumpy as hell

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfishrman View Post
    You're going to love that boat, I'm yet to hear anything bad about that hull.

3 years ago I took boat off trailer and went to bare frame replacing everything from lights to new coupler.

Last year I gutted boat from tanks to carpet and fixed it up. Now only think I would like is upgraded graphs or a new 250XS 4S. We can all dream can't we?

Oh and I also replaced my partially burnt out super dash with new gauges and instrument panel. Any questions on the boat post here or on basscat facebook page, first off throw that 225 on there and go fishing. Buddy has same boat with 225 Vernon 1998 Jag too.

20170507_173028.jpg20170604_134126.jpg20150830_184944.jpg20150830_184944.jpg
    Trailer is just a little to far gone and just noticed its bent in on one side. Totally didnt even notice the day I bought her. No biggie. Thanks for the welcome I'm sure I'll have questions. Dude had a funky wiring thing going on and the super dash is having a few issues. After I get moved next 2 weeks I'm gonna dig into that issue and mtex the hull. I'll post up about the superdash. Think it had EE in the lower left?

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lasts0n View Post
    Trailer is just a little to far gone and just noticed its bent in on one side. Totally didnt even notice the day I bought her. No biggie. Thanks for the welcome I'm sure I'll have questions. Dude had a funky wiring thing going on and the super dash is having a few issues. After I get moved next 2 weeks I'm gonna dig into that issue and mtex the hull. I'll post up about the superdash. Think it had EE in the lower left?
    Thats the fuel level.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g352nv View Post
    Thats the fuel level.
    Ahhhh. Lol

6. Banned
    Ahhhh. Lol
    If its been sitting I would remove all that old gas. I did mine and it wasnt hard to do at all. I took the sender out and pumped it out then cleaned the tanks.

7. Member
    If its been sitting I would remove all that old gas. I did mine and it wasnt hard to do at all. I took the sender out and pumped it out then cleaned the tanks.
    I've got a cheap fuel pump from Amazon I used to pump 50+ gallons of fuel and water out of my old cajuns tanks. Works like a charm.

8. Member
    Does BCB have a wiring diagram for the boat or a manual that can be bought or downloaded?

9. Banned
    Does BCB have a wiring diagram for the boat or a manual that can be bought or downloaded?
    I dunno mine came with all the paperwork. Crazy, on the back of the manual it says "Byron velvick" in hand writing.

Someone mentioned getting info from the BassCat Facebook page. The BEST and most RELIABLE information can be found on the ACTUAL BassCat website on their "owner's board". There's an FAQ section and, oh by the way, the BP SuperDash manual has been loaded on there.
    Btw, I do not endorse nor am I sponsored by them. Just stuck with one.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyra1 View Post
    Someone mentioned getting info from the BassCat Facebook page. The BEST and most RELIABLE information can be found on the ACTUAL BassCat website on their "owner's board". There's an FAQ section and, oh by the way, the BP SuperDash manual has been loaded on there.
    Btw, I do not endorse nor am I sponsored by them. Just stuck with one.
    awesome find thanks man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12