Do They Make a Good Weedless Treble Hook?

I like to fish a spoon sometimes. I always have a heck of a time with the treble hook hanging up on brush and it's also bad about the line catching in a treble and ending up upside down on the line when jigging vertically.

Does anybody make a good design on a Weedless Treble hook? I know about a Johnson spoon single hook design and it being weedless but I like the treble better.

Is there a trick you know to make the existing treble more snagproof or maybe a good design Weedless treble that I might
    ----------------------------
    The bitterness of poor quality is remembered
    long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten - Benjamin Franklin

2013 RANGER RT188 - YAMAHA F115 - ULTREX - LOWRANCE GRAPHS
    LOCK-N-HAUL Transom Saver, ALL ABOARD Emergency Ladder
    1996 RANGER CHEROKEE - 40 YAMAHA

2. Member
    Uh, no

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panama View Post
    I like to fish a spoon sometimes. I always have a heck of a time with the treble hook hanging up on brush and it's also bad about the line catching in a treble and ending up upside down on the line when jigging vertically.

Does anybody make a good design on a Weedless Treble hook? I know about a Johnson spoon single hook design and it being weedless but I like the treble better.

Is there a trick you know to make the existing treble more snagproof or maybe a good design Weedless treble that I might
    Mustad makes some that get ok reviews. There is also this that you can fit to any treble. https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Cove...age-CSWHG.html
    2017 Triton TRX Patriot w/250 ProXS Optimax

4. Andy Van Slett
    Yes, Check out https://neversnag.com/

If you pair 2 of these up they are like a quad hook. Use them for muskie fishing in very thick cover and pulling through weeds.