Memorial weekend

How crazy will Monroe and lake lemon be this weekend? Worth trying to get out or no?

2. Member
    It'll be crazy if the weather is good....this last weekend was

3. Member
    With all other lakes still flooded and muddy and Cutright Launch still underwater except high water launch, you better launch early and if fishing Monroe, might want to consider fishing idle zone as wont be as many waves. Lemon will be a zoo.

4. Member
    I think the ramps will be the busiest part. Some of the beaches are ramps and campgrounds are still closed I believe. That might keep some of the people away

If you're fishing where the fish currently are then boat traffic will have zero effect on you. Put in at Allen's creek and spend the day back there flipping or Moores and go to the back of it, all the way to the back.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    If you're fishing where the fish currently are then boat traffic will have zero effect on you. Put in at Allen's creek and spend the day back there flipping or Moores and go to the back of it, all the way to the back.
    wow giving away all the secret spots?

Quote Originally Posted by Gsmith223 View Post
    wow giving away all the secret spots?
    Sure, I'll even throw up a couple pics from up in the woods. First one was Tues of this week and will hit it again this evening. The second pic is from that USA Bassin week before last which you've seen. If you can figure out where these are then have at it.

20190521_225820.jpg
    20190512_142715.jpg

8. Member
    Wife has been following on Twitter and news, report of a guy swimming in Allen’s Creek off a boat, no life jacket on, Sunday didn’t come up and rescuers didn’t find his body till after 10 pm last nite. So sorry to hear this.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Sure, I'll even throw up a couple pics from up in the woods. First one was Tues of this week and will hit it again this evening. The second pic is from that USA Bassin week before last which you've seen. If you can figure out where these are then have at it.

20190521_225820.jpg
    20190512_142715.jpg
    Should have stripped the Geo-Location tag from those, now I have coordinates ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Gsmith223 View Post
    Should have stripped the Geo-Location tag from those, now I have coordinates ;)
    Hahaha