Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Banned
    Probably big for a lot of fishermen.

Quote Originally Posted by THOEFT View Post
    Good post don’t think this has been brought up before.
    Apparently lots of BBCers suffering from Alzheimers.

Yes. The BPT/MLF format is showing exactly what the average fisherman can expect on that lake. A lot of undersize/ non keeper Bass.
    ******2008 ZX200/200 Yamaha Series 2******
    *God is great, beer is good ---- people are crazy*

4. Member
    2tg1x1.jpg

All these threads
    I come from the land of the ice and snow.
    YouTube: PunchFishing

5. Member
    Yep. It’s boring.

6. Member
    Depends on body of water, time of year. For this tournament, I really only watched the last hour because it was a dink fest. But I really enjoyed the NC tournament where there were some big fish. I’m also going to enjoy seeing how they tackle the two Wisconsin tournaments as I’m from there. That goes for BASS also. I only watch if they are getting some nice ones like in FL.

7. Banned
    You people really set and watch these guys catch 1 lbs fish all day. It's a another reality show on cable tv. And there enough of them on now. What a waste of good air time. That not tournament fishing that and easy paycheck.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbasshuntin64 View Post
    You people really set and watch these guys catch 1 lbs fish all day. It's a another reality show on cable tv. And there enough of them on now. What a waste of good air time. That not tournament fishing that and easy paycheck.
    You sit here reading the threads when you could be out fishing.

Yes it's quite boring to me too. I have tried to get into it but I can't get into the numbers game. I still follow the anglers on social media but the Live sucks for many reasons.

10. Member
    So, how many 1 pounder or less are caught in every BASS or FLW tournament that you never will see? That is why tv’s come with remotes.
    USMC (Ret) 1988-2008
    2014 Lowe Stinger ST175
    Mercury 75 HP four stroke

11. Member
    Never caught a 100 lbs. in a day. Never caught a 10 lb Bass either, and i fish a lot and have for over 40 years. i have caught a 20 lb bag before but not very often. I am amazed with these pros in all the circuits.

12. Member
    SSDD
    You Don't Know what you Don't Know until you Know.

1984 Champion 201/Yamaha 175
    1986 Ranger 390v/Yamaha 200
    2002 Viper Cobra Coosa 216/Mercury 225EFI
    2002 ProSports ProKat 2200/Twin Yamaha 150HPDIs

Quote Originally Posted by USMC2112 View Post
    So, how many 1 pounder or less are caught in every BASS or FLW tournament that you never will see? That is why tv’s come with remotes.
    I love MLF, but to answer your question, not near as many as MLF.

14. Banned
    It is a tournament and wasn't a easy check for the half of the field that didn't get one.

The majority of the fish I catch are in that range. It does not bother me

16. Banned
    Since I retired in 1985 from the farming business I have a really nice income and my wife retired with a super nice income she force me to go fishing 3 or 4 days a week i don't really mined I cut my jig business back from 196 customers to 30 customers in 2007 and I started that business in 1977 im 64 now im not doing it again that one reason I wouldn't watch MLF it to easy to put 20 or 30 1lbs bass in the boat in a few hours of fishing no fun.

17. Member
    Since I retired in 1985 from the farming business I have a really nice income and my wife retired with a super nice income she force me to go fishing 3 or 4 days a week i don't really mined I cut my jig business back from 196 customers to 30 customers in 2007 and I started that business in 1977 im 64 now im not doing it again that one reason I wouldn't watch MLF it to easy to put 20 or 30 1lbs bass in the boat in a few hours of fishing no fun.
    I suppose i'm confused,why would your job history,income and jig business history
    make you not like MLF?What's funny is you keyboard pros talk about how easy it
    is to catch dozens of dinks but just about every tournament several if the well named
    MLF pros don't do it.I just don't see how you comparing your best days on your home
    lake to what they are doing is apples to apples.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by db220 View Post
    The only thing that gets old is the number of threads that get started with this exact same topic.
    You making this comment makes about as much sense as the OP

19. Banned
    Im not going to set in front of a tv and watch a bunch of clowns catch a bunch of dinks I have 6 lakes I can't fish within 60 miles of my home so I and choose where and when I fish again that not tournament fishing. Bass and Flw that tournament fishing not a free ride like MLF is.

20. Member
    How about the news today they are going back there!!!

Man, for those of you that were bored with the first 53 days on Table Rock, get ready for another 53!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast