Garmin Maps cards

I have a garmin echomap plus 93 and 73sv. I have seen that garmin has a few add on cards. Is it better mapping than what comes with the unit? And does anyone know if fishing hot spots will work with a Echomap plus 93sv?

Your units have LakeVu mapping built-in. Here is what the Ultra card would add:

g3 vs Ultra.JPG

Yes, the Hot Spots card will work with Plus units.
    Garmin Pro Team

3. Member
    Relief shading looks cool but I haven’t gotten to try it yet. For me, on the last generation maps the biggest feature of the Ultra (add on) card was dynamic lake level. I fish Logan Martin a lot and Alabama Power draws the water level down about 5 ft in the winter. If you fish a winter draw down lake or any other water that fluctuates a lot then I highly recommend the Ultra card. Other than that, I don’t really use the other premium features (remember, I’m basing this on the g2 maps).

4. Member
    Alot depends on if your lakes have been mapped u can go to lakevu lakes and see what is available.

5. Member
    Alot depends on if your lakes have been mapped u can go to lakevu lakes and see what is available.

6. Member
    Are the fishing hot spots card worth getting?