Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Question Googan baits any good?

Has anyone tried googan baits? Saw them dicks recently and noticed they were kind of expensive but they looked good. I was Just wanting some real world reviews of the baits from fellow people on BBC.

2. Member
    Took some kids fishing this weekend and they had some Bandito Bugs hooked up. Looked good but they were really soft and not very durable. The Drag n Drop looks good to me.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebain View Post
    Has anyone tried googan baits? Saw them dicks recently and noticed they were kind of expensive but they looked good. I was Just wanting some real world reviews of the baits from fellow people on BBC.
    im really impressed with them.....for the right price! Kracken craw is a rage craw KO so if you like the rage craw youll like this one. Bandito bug is pretty cool too. Those are the ones I bought.

So, I ended up buying about 30-40 bags last week from Karl's Bait and tackle using their club that gives you 30% off. I never bought them at academy cuz i thought they were pricey. same reason i only buy rage craws when they are on sale and load up. Well i needed some rage craws, and just so happened to see the ad for the club with a free 1 month trial.

So got the free trial for the discount club, and yea they got me for $120 but im happy to pay 4.19 for an bulky action craw in a clamshell pack. Cancelling the club. ALSO...If youre gonna do the club or try this out like i did look into the HOSS CRAW. I bought way more of those than I did Kracken craws. They are almost as bulky, and have the same Rage flange but at a slightly less aggressive angle than the kraken or rage craws. Those cost 3.99 and $2.79 with the 30% off. They are in clamshells too. So yea, I think those are a steal and i wouldnt be surprised to see them jack the price up on them eventually. Hopefully they just keep NOT marketing it and keep the price the same cuz 2.79 is a steal for rage baits

4. Member
    Never heard of them.

Zoom makes good stuff at reasonable prices. Even Roboworm prices are reasonable.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

6. Member
    like Favorite rods - lots of marketing involved - not sure how good they really are

I like zoom plastics out of Bogart, GA

7. Member
    Good baits
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

8. Member
    Ive had some luck with the Bandito Bug, no giants yet, but a few good ones...wanting to try the Kracken Craw for Punching in the winter...

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dmc575 View Post
    im really impressed with them.....for the right price! Kracken craw is a rage craw KO so if you like the rage craw youll like this one. Bandito bug is pretty cool too. Those are the ones I bought.

So, I ended up buying about 30-40 bags last week from Karl's Bait and tackle using their club that gives you 30% off. I never bought them at academy cuz i thought they were pricey. same reason i only buy rage craws when they are on sale and load up. Well i needed some rage craws, and just so happened to see the ad for the club with a free 1 month trial.

So got the free trial for the discount club, and yea they got me for $120 but im happy to pay 4.19 for an bulky action craw in a clamshell pack. Cancelling the club. ALSO...If youre gonna do the club or try this out like i did look into the HOSS CRAW. I bought way more of those than I did Kracken craws. They are almost as bulky, and have the same Rage flange but at a slightly less aggressive angle than the kraken or rage craws. Those cost 3.99 and $2.79 with the 30% off. They are in clamshells too. So yea, I think those are a steal and i wouldnt be surprised to see them jack the price up on them eventually. Hopefully they just keep NOT marketing it and keep the price the same cuz 2.79 is a steal for rage baits

Just a heads up the Hoss Craw is on sale for 2.09 at Karls bait with the 30 day membership trial. I believe you can use coupon code blog10 for an extra 10% off bringing the price down to 1.88$ per bag and free shipping. Not a bad price for a decent flanged craw bait packaged in a clam shell.

10. Banned
    They seem to catch a of anglers!

11. Member
    I've had good luck with the bandito bug thus far.

Good as any other bait, look great, catch fish for sure. yes marketed to teens, nothing wrong with that. My kid likes them, as long as he is fishing I will buy them all he wants. He wants to Try a favorite brod we will do that too.... but he has a nice collection of quality rods and reels.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by franktank009 View Post
    Just a heads up the Hoss Craw is on sale for 2.09 at Karls bait with the 30 day membership trial. I believe you can use coupon code blog10 for an extra 10% off bringing the price down to 1.88$ per bag and free shipping. Not a bad price for a decent flanged craw bait packaged in a clam shell.
    You have no idea how upset I am about that 70 cent difference! Literally ordered 14 packs of hoss craws saturday night! thats 4 free packs i missed out on! I think im gonna call them tomorrow and cause a stink! see if I can get them to mail me a few more packs!

Looked for a 10% off before I ordered too and the old google didnt pull through. You cant beat 1.88 for a rage flanged craw in a clamshell! I literally might be returning my order now just off principal! lol jk....2.79 is still a killer deal, and I really do think theyll bump up the price in the future when people start noticing it. Its a GREAT rage craw alternative.

LATE EDIT:
    Ended up going away from rage craws and rage products, cuz theyre made right next to zoom baits and they just mark them up cuz damn KVD is their guy! I cant justify their prices knowing that....ignorance is bliss! LMAO
    Last edited by dmc575; 05-21-2019 at 09:39 PM.

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    Good as any other bait, look great, catch fish for sure. yes marketed to teens, nothing wrong with that. My kid likes them, as long as he is fishing I will buy them all he wants. He wants to Try a favorite brod we will do that too..but he has a nice collection of quality rods and reels.
    if you all fish a lot, and the kiddo likes the googans, that 30% off club is a good buy! Im planning to cancel.....but thats cuz i ordered a years worth of plastics for me and dont need it. they have no minimums and free delivery.....so its not bad to get and stock up as needed. should save a few bucks in the long run.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 514F-1 View Post
    Ive had some luck with the Bandito Bug, no giants yet, but a few good ones...wanting to try the Kracken Craw for Punching in the winter...
    The exact style of plastic bug or craw does not relate to size of bass caught.

What’s a Googan?
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorCat View Post
    What’s a Googan?
    appetizer at a german restaurant?

18. Member
    I’ll use the ones I have (mondo worms) but not buying anymore since the partnered up with the anti American Dicks.

19. Banned
    What’s a Googan?
    Kids making 100k a month to fish.

What’s a Googan?

A young man making a fortune in the fishing industry right now.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast