2019 skeeter zx250 live well operations

This may seem like a stupid question but does any know the proper operating procedures for the new skeeter live well. i cant seem to find a video either. thank you guys.

2. Member
    **Note not sure of the timer intervals but you get the idea lol**

Close the manual valve next to seat to close the drain. Open to drain

Fill: Autofill will pump on 1 minute every 15 minutes. Manual will fill continuous.

Recirc: Auto will recirc 1 minute for every 15. Manual will run continuous. If you push the spigot in, inside the port side livewell, water will pump out. Pull out to recirc

Oxymax: is on/off and uses electricity to separate oxygen and hydrogen in the livewell

Hopes this helps!

**Edited**
    Last edited by rxskeeter; 05-21-2019 at 10:14 AM.
    Roger Xiong Jr
    Mukwonago, WI
    rxiong21@gmail.com

2018 Skeeter ZX250 250 Yamaha SHO

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rxskeeter View Post
    **Note not sure of the timer intervals but you get the idea lol**

Close the manual valve next to seat to close the drain. Open to drain

Fill: Autofill will pump on 1 minute every 15 minutes. Manual will fill continuous. If you push the spigot in inside the port side livewell, water will pump out. Pull out to pump back in

Recirc: Auto will recirc 1 minute for every 15. Manual will run continuous

Oxymax: is on/off and uses electricity to separate oxygen and hydrogen in the livewell

Hopes this helps!
    This is correct except the "pull spigot to pump water out" is actually when the Recirc pump is on.

4. Member
    gosh dang it! Always proof read! Yes wbrown is correct. pump out is with recirc
    Roger Xiong Jr
    Mukwonago, WI
    rxiong21@gmail.com

5. Member
    The small valve inside the live well needs to be open to pump water in and closed to pump water out. After the live well fills up, i take it you leave that same valve open.
    The closed and open by the seat naturally has to stay closed while on the water and opened to gravity empty.
    When full do you leave the fill switch in auto, manual or off and the recycling switch auto, i take it .
    my son uses it mostly and i want him doing things right. Thank you guys

6. Member
    Depends on the water temp. Warmer water means I frequent recirc and pump in. I always leave the livewell pump open to recirc. The drain valve is always closed. If I am in a tourney then I run everything on auto once I trolling motor down. When its time to take off, they are turned off. Manual fill is on for initial fill.
    Roger Xiong Jr
    Mukwonago, WI
    rxiong21@gmail.com

7. Member
    Personally, I run Auto "fill" all day long on mine. I just believe trying to keep the same water all day and on recirc is fighting an uphill battle with oxygen loss. I never lose fish. (You have an overflow drain at the top of the livewell so it wont overfill and flood your boat.)

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wbrown View Post
    Personally, I run Auto "fill" all day long on mine. I just believe trying to keep the same water all day and on recirc is fighting an uphill battle with oxygen loss. I never lose fish. (You have an overflow drain at the top of the livewell so it wont overfill and flood your boat.)
    As long as you remember to unplug the 2 over flow drain ports at the top of the live well.

9. Member
    My live well gets about 6” of water in it even though I don’t pump any in. Valve closed, empty live well when I launch then an hour later I’ve got water in there. Dealer said that’s normal, but my previous Triton only got water in there when I wanted it, is this what y’all are experiencing too with Skeeter?

I don't get any water in the well if my valve is closed before I launch. 2018 zx225.