LakeMaster Sharing AND Waypoint Issue

I've got two quick questions:

1. Can you share a LakeMaster chart? I have downloaded a couple of lakes and just noticed, after the newest update, that the chart doesn't seem to be sharing across the network.
    2. When I am in a four panel mode with the LakeMaster chart, 2d, SI, and DI, if I see something on the SI and mark a waypoint by highlighting the structure on the SI image, the chart quits working and I have to eject the SD card and reinsert it to get the chart working again. I had to do a full power cycle a few times to get the chart back up.

Any ideas / suggestions?

2. Member
    What units and what software version? Bob

3. Member
    Solix 15 (I think it is a G1) with the most recent 3.400 update.

4. Member
    and you have another Solix on the network at 3.4? Also are you hitting the mark button twice after you mark the spot with the cursor? You do know that cursor stops the chart until you clear it by pushing the x key or touching the x on the screen. I have no idea what your knowledge level is on operations. Bob

5. Member
    Yeah. I know how to mark it. What I am trying to describe is different that the cursor holding a location on the map. What is happening is that the chart disappears off of the screen altogether and I'm left with a black screen until I eject the ChartSelect card and reinsert it.

6. Member
    I think I have seen that complaint recently. Might try a search if nobody gives you an answer. I am not at 3.4 so I cant try it.