Reaction Innovations SPICY BEAVER

Anyone else fish these yet? I think they are awesome on a swim jig and Texas rigged to pitch, the flapping action is very good. Certainly will give the rage craw a run for its money. I really wont get to test it for another few days then I can hit a good spot I hope......Thanks to The Tackle Trap too for stocking this and fast shipping.

re1.jpg

re2.jpg

re3.jpg
    Last edited by MCS; 05-20-2019 at 01:48 PM.

That's one on my list to try for sure. got quite a few new baits that ill be trying this weekend.

3. Member
    Never seen them until now. They certainly look nice enough to try!

Gary and the guys at the Tackle Trap have tons of them in all the colors also.

5. Member
    I bought few packs last week and flipped 1 in a tournament never got a bite but it definitely moves alot of water. I think be a good bait hopefully they make the smallie version be sweet for us living up in the big bass capital of Ohio. Jk

6. Member
    First time seeing it and it looks almost like a Kinky beaver without the tentacles. Should be a good seller and alternative to the rage bug
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

7. Member
    Have caught many, many fish on Ri baits why should this bait be any different. Only complaint about Ri is i wish they were most consistent with colors, and offered colors in other style of baits they sell.

The worst thing about Reaction Innovation products is that BPS won't carry them, due to the scandalous names they use.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkabout7781 View Post
    The worst thing about Reaction Innovation products is that BPS won't carry them, due to the scandalous names they use.
    Is that seriously the reason? I know our local Cabelas did sell RI, however since Johnny has taken over their phasing them out, Sucks!!!

10. Member
    I just got my spicey beavers from Tackle Trap last night. Cannot wait to try them this afternoon. A few observations: 1. The flappers and body are bigger than the kinky beaver. 2. The flappers are very wide. I see them moving a lot of water. 3. Something I haven't seen mentioned that I was surprised to see is the extra block of plastic on the bottom of the head, right where your hook comes out of the body. Awesome idea as that's where most baits tear up first.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

11. Member
    I fished it as a swim jig trailer yesterday. Hooked a couple, one was pretty nice. It has a lot of fluttering movement, makes a great trailer.

I bet this will work great as a finesse toad. My partner throws a weightless rage bug and reels it on the surface and has great results!