Transducer between prop and rear trolling motor?

I've searched those help videos but not seeing and info videos on transducer placement when the recommended side of the outboard motor (the right hand side when looking from behind the boat) has a Vantage trolling motor on the same side. Any links/pictures will be all I need. I'm concerned about turbulence from the trolling motor. Most of the videos are for big bass boats and I have a 17 foot aluminum boat. There's not much help for my install. I've put on many transducers in my day but never the side imaging kind like my new Helix 9 has. Is it the same theory, slightly below level to the bottom, and then do the leveling thing to get proper leveling? The instructions show the number 4 location as proper but that puts me very close to the trolling motor prop.

Put the transducer on the port side of the transom.

Even on the same side as the trolling motor it won't affect the transducer unless the prop is forward of it. The SI pulses need to see past the trolling motor and outboard---it is Side Imaging.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    I run electric only lakes. What I ended up having to do was get a wye cable so I could split the si images. No matter what I did I always had a shadow from the transom trolling motor and angle/lean of the transom and the length of the ducer.