Aerator switch issue

Having some problems with my aerator pump. All my connectors on the switch are connected, so i figured it was a bad pump. I bought a new pump, installed and nothing. I tested voltage at the pump and this is what it reads. .13 when on and 0 when off. All my fuses are in and not popped on the panel. So I’m scratching my head. Anyone else had any issues like this? A guy on the Phoenix Facebook page suggested I test the switch but I’m ignorant on what’s the hot and negative on the back of the switches... does anyone (drew) have a diagram of one that could help?
    2011 Phoenix 719 ProXP/225 ProXS

2. Member
    I swapped wires and figured out it was the switch.

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cde21 View Post
    Having some problems with my aerator pump. All my connectors on the switch are connected, so i figured it was a bad pump. I bought a new pump, installed and nothing. I tested voltage at the pump and this is what it reads. .13 when on and 0 when off. All my fuses are in and not popped on the panel. So I’m scratching my head. Anyone else had any issues like this? A guy on the Phoenix Facebook page suggested I test the switch but I’m ignorant on what’s the hot and negative on the back of the switches... does anyone (drew) have a diagram of one that could help?
    All my diagrams are 2016 and up but would not be a lot of detail on the pumps anyway , I will be happy to help anyway I can.
    You May have to loose wire on the back of the switch or a bad ground
    I would go ahead and pull out the switch panel carefully and compare the wires on both aerator switches
    If you want to send me some pics I can show you what to test
    You can easily move the pump wire to the other switch and see if it works
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Well I was typing to slow
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    Well I was typing to slow
    THANK YOU DREW! I have an email in with Tim for a new swtch, just waiting for a response. The weird thing is, I hit something and sheered that aerator threaded piece off at the transom, so it had to be replaced anyway. It just so happened that the pump stopped working shortly before so I just assumed the pump was causing the non working problem. 2 different incidents, same pump. Who would have guessed it haha Figured out now.

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    info@drewcraft.com