So I been having this issue where after like 4-6 Hrs of running the TM, (2) HDS12 units, the HDS12 units will start to flicker off and on. Once this happens, my starting motor battery will not crank over my engine. I had it happen today as well. Took it up to my buddys house and we checked a few different things including putting a volt meter on the starting battery and it read 12.5V. So we looked around and he noticed that one of the leads that hooked to one of my main breakers was pretty loose. So he tighten that up and the other lead and figured that's probably not helping. Went to turn the engine over and it turned over faster than it ever has. So decided to go fishing for a few hrs to check and see if it cured the problem. After a couple hrs of using the TM, the 2 units started to flash again. Went to start the engine and sure enough, nothing. But the Bilge pumps works fine as did the Livewells. So I believe we have eliminated the thought of a bad starting battery. Heres the strange part. So after the motor wouldn't even turn over, we decided to still continue fishing and turned off both units as well. after running the TM for a couple hours, we decided to move to another spot and was getting ready to hook up my WeeGo Battery pack to start the engine, which I have had to do 4-5 times over the last couple trips out. My buddy for the hell of it, before I hooked up the WeeGo, hit the ignition switch and the motor took right off, and we had no problems the rest of the trip out. Please, ANY suggestions on what could be causing this intermittent current issue for my starter/starting battery.