Transducer Mount for New Ipilot Link

I just bought a new Helix G3N SI GPS and also the new Ipilot link with built in Mega DI transducer. I want to mount the SI transfer to the head of the trolling motor. Can anyone point me to the right transducer saver that will work for this. I had SI on my old terrova but with that built in Mega DI I want to make sure I get the correct one. Thanks for the help.

You got the wrong motor to be adding a transducer to it.

The only thing close to what may work is the Transducer Shield and Saver bracket and very long stainless steel hose clamps.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    I wanted to go to the Bluetooth motor is the reason I upgraded and could not find a new terrova with the us2 sonar in the head. Apparently they àre discontinued. So I had to go with the unit that had the built in MDI transducer. If anyone has attached the SI transducer to this terrova and could let me know if there is a transducer shield out there that will work I'd greatly appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Backy33 View Post
    I wanted to go to the Bluetooth motor is the reason I upgraded and could not find a new terrova with the us2 sonar in the head. Apparently they àre discontinued. So I had to go with the unit that had the built in MDI transducer. If anyone has attached the SI transducer to this terrova and could let me know if there is a transducer shield out there that will work I'd greatly appreciate it

According to the Minnkota website, the Terrova is available with the MDI transducer, the US2 transducer, or no transducer.

https://minnkotamotors.johnsonoutdoo...rrova?id=13596
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

5. Member
    That was not the information I was given from the lady on the line at Minnkota. Plus the link you posted is for the I-pilot and not the I-pilot link. I needed the link and that was not available with the US2 sonar or no transducer.

6. Member
    Could have ordered it from somewhere else. Probably 100 places that have them or could have gotten them from thier distributor within a day or 2, factory is almost always backordered. It is going to be extremely hard to mount it. I would see if someone local would exchange it.

Quote Originally Posted by densik View Post
    Could have ordered it from somewhere else. Probably 100 places that have them or could have gotten them from thier distributor within a day or 2, factory is almost always backordered. It is going to be extremely hard to mount it. I would see if someone local would exchange it.
    I see on several sites that Terrova iPilot LINK and US2 is no longer available.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

8. Member
    I got it from my local distributor and he did everything he could to find one. He had no luck. At some point will they make the link with a SI transducer built in? I'm surprised they haven't already.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Backy33 View Post
    I got it from my local distributor and he did everything he could to find one. He had no luck. At some point will they make the link with a SI transducer built in? I'm surprised they haven't already.
    Not unless they want to offer a motor housing that allows SI beam pattern to work. SI is a different problem with the beam pattern being out to sides.
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow