PS30 Realvu screenshots. where are they?

I've been scouring the internet, trying to find more screenshots of the Realvu 3d down mode with the PS30. They are very few and far between. Hoping someone here has some good ones. I'm interested specifically, weather or not this mode eliminates the "hidden" areas of traditional 2d sonar when scanning steep ledges and/or rocks. Yes, I know this can be achieved with side/down imaging & running perpendicular to said ledge, but that is very time consuming.
    So... Whatcha got? Someone has go have some good shots... Somewhere!

2. Member
    the best video ive seen by far

3. Member

I found a video answering my questions. Impressive! I think this will be much more useful than livescope!

4. Member
    Is that thing recordable and turned into topographic mosaic a la humminbird/lowrance stuff?

5. Member
    Probably recordable to your phone/tablet if you're using a GPSMap unit with the app, otherwise in my posted video, they were recording the screen with their phone's camera.

You can set the PS-30 view to look just like these....no outside party program.

6. Member
    Okay. I was hoping that it can be recorded to the sd card on echomap+ series and be reviewed at later convenience. Alas....