Elephant butte ?

Hows the fishing? just got my boat back up and thinking of making the trip next week.

2. Member
    I haven't been out for a couple weeks. Fished a local club tourny and had 5 largemouth for second place at 7 1/2 lbs, first place was 11 lbs. It seems to be tough right now, I contribute the water inflow creating a unstable condition for the fish and they don't know what to do (just my thoughts). I may go out tomorrow, if so I will advise on results.

3. Member
    Well I didn't make it out as the wind has and still is blowing. Maybe Friday.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn 202 View Post
    Hows the fishing? just got my boat back up and thinking of making the trip next week.
    Head to Conchas or Santa Rosa fishing has been on fire.

5. Member
    FoulZurk speaks the truth, I was at both of those lake a couple of weeks ago and caught lots of fish with a good count of 2.5-3 lb large mouth & Small mouth. EB has been tough for me and I live here.
    Quote Originally Posted by FowlZurk View Post
    Head to Conchas or Santa Rosa fishing has been on fire.

Have not been to Conchas lately but Santa Rosa is fishing very well. My brother and me caught a bunch last weekend there. Did really well on Saturday just was not able to catch the same quality on Sunday. Still caught a lot, they were just short.