? about tricksteps

Will they work on a reanger trailer that I need to keep tongue folded back when in garage? Can someone tell me the height nof the handle from say top edge of the tongue? THANKS guys

2. Member
    Mark, on my 03 519 the step is mounted to the bow roller post... with the tongue swung back the the first step is about 10" in front of the swing hinge... top of the handle is about 57" above the top os the tongue … remember, placement of the bow roller post varies on different boats... Love my TS...

3. Member
    Thank you for reply omykee I appreciate you time

4. Member
    The bow mount on my RT188 is pretty darn close to the tongue breakaway. I reversed the breakaway (one bolt job) and still get all the benefit. My TS may have added an inch past the breakaway. I assume you’re asking for garage storage? I measured the top of the handle once before, I think omkyee is about right. Unless your model is different than mine with a little 115 if the motor goes through the door height wise the step will. You can call Mark and count on him shooting you straight on your particular boat. I was VERY concerned about adding length with my old garage. I just called and talked directly to the guy that designs and makes them.

After owning two cats with steps and poles they are a mandatory item! I weigh 260 pounds these days and the TS is solid as a rock.

5. Member
    PS trailers with really short tongues may need a longer draw bar to keep the step from hitting the bumper when you cut the trailer really hard. I’ve never hit my bumper with a regular draw bar. There must be some boats out there with really short tongues.