2017 Z19 Spedo/Gas guage stopped working

My Spedo and gas guage stopped working. Do these have separate fuses per guage? Just not sure where to start.

The speedo is literally a tube from the lower unit to the dash, water pressure pushes harder. No electronics. Look at the lower unit from under the step of the hull, there is a small hole this can plug with wood or weeds, ask in the mercury forum, also just up some there is a plastic air tube to connect to the rest of the system

Fuel gauge, I'd look under the center seat to investigate wires, then I'd investigate under the dash
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

3. Member
    Thanks Fishy! I know the spedo deal. Thats been clogged up a while. Its one plug in the back of the guage tho which tells me both spedo and fuel is an electronic reading?

2 fairly useless gauges. The fuel does give u an idea of where your at. Doubt there is one fuse just for the fuel gauge, any others out? def check wiring.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

5. Member
    It came back, at the same time my bilge pump started working again. Now I am convinced its in the wiring. UUUGH lol

Check all battery connections
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089