Element screenshot?...man of many questions

I see that taking screenshots are easy on the element, power button and choose. Where does it save that screenshot and how to transfer/share that. Is it as simple as a Bluetooth or wifi connection to a device or do I need an app (another one) to download it with? I'm sure I'll have more questions after tomorrow.

Shea

2. Member
    you mean besides on to the sd card?

3. Member
    The reason I'm not sure is I've got the navionics card in. Didn't know if the element had enough internal memory to hold x amount of info until they could be transferred to an sd card. Also, wondering if with a wireless connection you might be able to transfer the images to an app, if applicable.

Shea

4. Member
    Last edited by Jig34; 12-21-2019 at 10:41 AM.

5. Member
    Let me back up because I am not proficient at all of the details. If the Navionics card is in how can I save to it, or do I need to keep that card in? If the Nav card doesn't need to stay in I will keep the SD card in and that solves that problem. If I have to keep it in, then my question is relevant. Sorry if it comes across ignorant, just making sure I have the details figured out.

Shea

6. Member
    Last edited by Jig34; 12-21-2019 at 10:41 AM.