Confused pp question

So first off sorry for the novel
    so I have a sportsman series power pole I never had an issue until this year. So far this year I replaced the circuit board which o got from power pole (amazing customer service) I hooked it all up correctly but I’m still getting the same problem where the light blinks red (I know it’s low voltage) but I went through everything possible all the battery’s are brand new. I took off the circuit board and reattached it again I replaced the fuse but I hear the pump kick on then kick back off the light is solid green then goes back to blinking red. I downloaded the c monster app and it keeps kicking me off my Bluetooth connection thanks for any advice before I call Powerpole again I just don’t want to look dumb lol
    thanks for any advice

Check the gauge and condition of the wires that feed the pump. Look for bad/weak terminal and but splices. If you cannot find any issues you may want to just run all new wire.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro guy 88 View Post
    So first off sorry for the novel
    so I have a sportsman series power pole I never had an issue until this year. So far this year I replaced the circuit board which o got from power pole (amazing customer service) I hooked it all up correctly but I’m still getting the same problem where the light blinks red (I know it’s low voltage) but I went through everything possible all the battery’s are brand new. I took off the circuit board and reattached it again I replaced the fuse but I hear the pump kick on then kick back off the light is solid green then goes back to blinking red. I downloaded the c monster app and it keeps kicking me off my Bluetooth connection thanks for any advice before I call Powerpole again I just don’t want to look dumb lol
    thanks for any advice
    check the inline fuse holder for corrosion. we have seen this cause many problems.

4. Member
    The thing I don’t see mention is the results of testing the power to the unit with a multi-meter. Probably a good place to start.
    2019 Phoenix 819, 200 HP Mercury Pro Xs.