Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    I think you could get a set of the tall roller load guides set them in tight and it would be impossible to load crooked.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kybluediver View Post
    Mot a bad idea but i have little hope of them addressing the issue. Not saying I won’t check with them but... They were mo help when one of the bunks rotted after a year of use. Had to fix that on my own dime ant time. If you think about it i would like to see a pic of your trailer when the boat is off the trailer. Wonder if the bunks are configured differently or spaced wider or something. No big deal but if you remember, pm me the pic.

I remember reading where you said yours loaded easily but mine is about to kill me.

Thanks.

I think an important disclaimer is that power loading is illegal in Michigan, so I've only loaded the Lund by gently gliding on and winching tight. I follow the same strategy each time we load:
    1) Back trailer in fully submerging both fendors to wet the bunks, and then pull forward so upper tip of front fender is at water surface
    2) Glide boat on with motor in neutral. My wife has had luck simply pulling with a rope from the dock.
    3) Climb in, attached bow hook and winch tight to eye. When I winch it by hand I can feel the boat correct and it lines right up.

I took some quick photos of the trailer unloaded. Disregard the crappy parking job as this was a quick pull off away from other boats prior to loading for the purpose of taking these photos for you. Yes, I need to clean this trailer!

Front view 2075ProV XS Trailer.jpg

Port view 2075ProV XS Trailer.jpg

Rear view 2075ProV XS Trailer.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Member
    Timely post Parch. I'm heading to MI in less than 2 weeks. will have to change my loading strategy to accomodate the no power load rule. thanks for the walkthrough.

4. Banned
    I power load everytime, our ramp is so shallow its about the only way I can do it. On another note tell me how you like the boat, I am toying with the idea of selling my 2175 pro v and getting a 2075xs pro v bass. I want more deck space, just not sure if I can get rid of my "cadillac".

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    I power load everytime, our ramp is so shallow its about the only way I can do it. On another note tell me how you like the boat, I am toying with the idea of selling my 2175 pro v and getting a 2075xs pro v bass. I want more deck space, just not sure if I can get rid of my "cadillac".
    Trading one Cadillac for another isn't a bad thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12