Question 1991 Champion Fishunter 176

New member here...howdy everyone! I just purchased a 1991 Champion Fishunter 176 with a 1997 Johnson 150 Fast Strike. I have all of the manuals for the electronics and the motor but not the boat

I am in need of wiring diagram and/or boat manual (if it's in the manual). If anyone would be so kind as to PM me or direct email me chad.martin12@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance!!

1991 Champion 176 Fishunter_IMG_6402.JPG

1991 Champion Fishunter 176 with a 1997 Johnson 150 Fast Strike

2. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Welcome! Someone will b e along to help!,

3. Member
    Thanks Lea! I really hope so. I have been on the water 3 times since picking it up a little over a week ago and I love the boat! My previous boat was a fish and ski I/O by Forrester. The wiring on that boat was super simple. The 1991 Champion has a lot going on (more switches, actually has livewells, circuit breakers, etc...). I am new to this class of boat so any help/info would be extremely appreciated

4. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    The boat manuals are very generic and not model specific. I am not sure if the wiring diagrams are in the 91 manuals, but our guys will know....

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Chad, I've got manuals for 88/89 & 93, one of which may have what you're looking for in the way of wiring diagrams, although neither manual mentions Fish Hunter. I'll e-mail them to you, but you may try to run down someone that has an early 90s Fish Hunter that might have a manual.

Good Luck!

6. Member
    Thanks Reggie! The '93 manual was particularly helpful. Things must have changed very slowly in the early 90's.... I'm on to upgrading the 24V trolling motor (bought a Minnkota/Humminbird iPilot Link setup so I can fish and let the gps do the trolling ;)

1991 Champion Fishunter 176 with a 1997 Johnson 150 Fast Strike