Green and interested.....need advice

Does anyone have any investments in Marijuana? I wouldn't mind putting a small amount of money into some marijuana stocks. Could it be as simple as calling my Ed Jones adviser and that's it?
    Derek Chance
    2021 Nitro Z19 Pro 200 Mercury ProXs
    BTS and KVD Line and Lure

I own Aurora. I bought mine on my tdameritrade account just like any other stock. Canopy is another big one. They are probably the safer ones that can make you some money. Probably won't be the get rich quick like some start up could possibly be, but it is safer. I bought in last summer and at times though out the year I have been up 100%, it's down a little right now, but will go back up.

Quote Originally Posted by dchance View Post
    Does anyone have any investments in Marijuana? I wouldn't mind putting a small amount of money into some marijuana stocks. Could it be as simple as calling my Ed Jones adviser and that's it?

According to a couple of my clients they were unable to buy any MJ stocks through Edward Jones. I don't know how true that is but just what my clients have said.

4. Member
    Aurora (ACB) trades on the New York stock exchange. I don't see why Edward Jones could not execute a buy for you. I do own some shares but I use an online brokerage. The company is still not profitable. Their losses widened this past quarter. No one has a magic ball that will tell us what the future holds for MJ stocks. On piece of advice I"ll pass on is, if you absolutely need all your money for the near future do not put it in the stock market. Good luck!