Hi all! I recently purchased a used 2018 Z19 with a whopping 4 hours on the motor. I'm having an issue with the switch panel. When I first turn on main power the switch panel lights up as it should. After main power being on for about 30 minutes the switch panel stops working. Which means no livewell pumps and no bildge pump should the boat start taking on water. I've had the switch panel, and wire harness replaced by the dealer twice now and still it continues. Due to the livewell pumps not working I've lost fish caught early in the day. Additionaly one thing I do not like is; Both lowrance Ti9 units are connected directly to the boats power switch, meaing I must have the switch panel on in order to use the lowrance units. While I plan on removing the lowrance units from the main power button, but before I do I'd like to see if removing the depth finders could cure the issue with the switch panel issues. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they've found a way to correct the problems. I'm getting tired of the boat sitting at the shop more than on the water. If anyone else has had this problem and knows a work around for getting the switch panel to work?