Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    My buddy does the okay sign on his crotch....then I look and he hits me in the shoulder. That racist f'r...haha

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    People who make a career out of finding stuff to be offended over.

And these same folks do these things to get a rise out of whomever, good thing it isn't working.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    And these same folks do these things to get a rise out of whomever, good thing it isn't working.
    No, the people who are doing these things are just trying to stir up trouble and create a racial division between whites/blacks/hispanics. Glad you are proud of them taking race relations back another several decades. Good for you and your heros.

they do it in football too

hit.jpg

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 12poundbass View Post
    That game is nothing new. We used to do that as kids and if you got caught looking you’d get punched in the arm or leg.
    This is your answer guys.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet20vee View Post
    No, the people who are doing these things are just trying to stir up trouble and create a racial division between whites/blacks/hispanics. Glad you are proud of them taking race relations back another several decades. Good for you and your heros.
    If you know this why would you involve yourself? Why would I be proud of what someone else typed? I could give a squirt.. You're the guy that gave 'earthworm77' the business so as far as I'm concerned, you can piss up a rope.

(but I'm just another medically retired cop working the system..)

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Milehibird View Post
    TL:DR
    4chan/pol/ (the hacker board known for the Anonymous "group" and the people who kept taking down Shia Leboeufs flags) saw how some people would believe anything, so someone made a joke that they could make the "OK" sign be racist. Within 48 hours, it had spread around the world that holding up the "OK" sign was a white power symbol, and some people were beginning to believe it.

Nevermind that people have done the circle game for decades, people fell for a practical joke from 4chan. Again.

A guy held up the circle behind a cameraman at an MLB game (who happened to be black), getting millions of people to look...and the team kicked him out of the stadium, banned him, saying he was putting up racist signs. Meanwhile, 4chan is laughing their heads off.
    You are correct 4chan proved in an unbelievably short period of time that literally anything can become racist with absolutely zero proof in today’s screwed up society

Quote Originally Posted by m.t.hands View Post
    they do it in football too

hit.jpg
    that triggered me. he's so rayciss.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123