Thread: Oologah

Oologah

Fished Oologah last night, spent most of the eve in the back of Blue Creek fishing the tree tops. Also, had to try out the new Panoptics unit. These things are simply amazing. We sit in the middle of the creek and watch schools of white bass along the bottom just below the shad. We'd drop a jig down amongst them and actually watch the fish hit the jig!
    Also seen a lot of spoonbill cruising the back of this cove in about 12-18' of water. What was cool is you could see the spoonbill flair out it's gills eatin tiny things.

Didn't catch a lot of fish, just wanted to see how well this thing worked and its by far the best investment I've made on my boat yet.

Were you fishing the jackpot? I don’t know if they’ve started them yet. I haven’t got to see the panoptics first hand yet. I’m afraid it will cost me when I do. Was waiting on the Lowrance live sight or whatever they call it. Not sure if they are ever going to release it. Might be best to just go Garmin and be done with it. What kind of money am I looking at to get set up for panoptics?
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by high 2 View Post
    Were you fishing the jackpot? I don’t know if they’ve started them yet. I haven’t got to see the panoptics first hand yet. I’m afraid it will cost me when I do. Was waiting on the Lowrance live sight or whatever they call it. Not sure if they are ever going to release it. Might be best to just go Garmin and be done with it. What kind of money am I looking at to get set up for panoptics?
    The jackpots started a couple weeks ago.