150 xr6 rpm drop

First things first I have a 2002 xr6 SN- 0T444919 150LXR6

Have been having few issues was boggin down and the ball was having hard time staying hard. Since then I put new gasket kit in fuel pump and the diaphrams were tore up as well as a gasket was not in god shape.Also I have replaced fuel filter and had carbs cleaned. Now there was some improvement but i still have a problem where it seems if i run at exaxtly 4000-4100 rpms it will all of sudden drop about 600 rpms if i feather gas it picks up again but if i hold it on that rpm range it will drop down again.Never seems to happen at 5k+ rpm. I dont currently have acess to my boat im just trying to trouble shoot for next time i get back to it. I was wondering do you guys think maybe with all the bogging down i might have fouled a plug could that casue something like this?

2. Member
    very possible
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    Ok i guess the next thing to do is replace my plugs is there a certain brand that works best for my engine? Also was wondering if there is a electric fuel pump kit or something you can get to fill the prime bulb because having to get out my seat and lift hatch to prime my bulb 100 times day gets really frustrating.