Thread: Finally Home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior831 View Post
    Nice rig! What dealer did you use in the New Orleans area?
    I used bryan's marine, cajun outboards was closer to me but they wouldn't finance anybody outside of the baton rouge area so I would have had to find an outside source to finance the boat
    2019 721 ProXP 250 Mercury Pro XS 4 Stroke

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Ok. I put one in mine and had to do some mods to make it work. I didnt know if the factory started doing it. Good looking boat
    No they definitely were puzzled at first, the dealer called me and asked if I still wanted to do it.
    The last time he installed one he said it was the same size of the phoenix drain, so idk if phoenix just changed the size a couple years ago or what

3. Member
    Very nice looking rig. I'm a fan of Red and Silver. By the way, the trick steps look awesome galvanized and matching the aluminum trailer. Great job and have fun with it. It will be next week for my boat to come in......

love it !!
    721 ​ProXp

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Jim View Post
    Very nice looking rig. I'm a fan of Red and Silver. By the way, the trick steps look awesome galvanized and matching the aluminum trailer. Great job and have fun with it. It will be next week for my boat to come in......
    Best feeling in the world when you first see it. And when that v8 cranks you can't help but smile

6. Member
    I purchased by first boat (triton) from Bryan's before they were a phoenix dealer. I went to Cajun the other day to look at boats since they're closer to the house but I will probably get a price from both places. How was your experience with Bryans?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12