MASTER MARINE TRAILER/VAULT/ UFP PARTS

Brake pad sticking to driver side. Going to replace rotor and brake pad for sure. Warranty is out on the trailer so going to do this myself. Any pointers or things to for sure do on changing everything out with the pads/ rotors and vault system would greatly appreciated. If it matters trailer is on 2013 Phoenix 920proxp.

2. Member
    I would think if the brakes are sticking, you are looking at a Brake Caliper. If it's the caliper cylinder sticking (will not let the pads return) you can rebuild the cylinder or replace the whole caliper and brake pads. If the rotor is still good no need to replace it, or mess with the Vault system.

http://www.waymires.com/support_docs_ufp.php
    Ed R.

2006 ChampioN 198 225 Optimax

3. Banned
    Brake parts are generic. And brake components are very cheap. It's just so easy to get a complete new pair of self adjusting brakes than dealing with fixing the current brakes--if there's a bad caliper. And there are many sources of online trailer parts sources.

4. Member
    Appreciate the replies. Looks like eastern marine supplies has everything I need for the best price and still use ufp parts.