Green River Tuesday tournament?

Went for a relaxing day on Green yesterday and there was a nice sized tourny going out of the GR Marina ramp. Any of you guys fish it? Like to hear what won. Was a beautiful day on the water. This club or circuit sure had some nice boats in it. A blue blue almost purple Ranger had my atention and i thought about it all day. Was stunning. Oh and fish were eatin!

2. Member
    I really dont know who it was but heard it took 17,16,15 to get in the money. In our little 3 fish 3 and a half hour tiesdat night tourny there were like 8-10 bags over 10lbs.
    They aint got hands, set the hook

It was the Kentucky Bass Federation. They have a Tuesday tournament schedule this year, 2 at Barren and 2 at Green. There is one left at each lake this season.
    2021 Ranger Z519 Mercury 225 Pro XS Four Stroke

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    I really dont know who it was but heard it took 17,16,15 to get in the money. In our little 3 fish 3 and a half hour tiesdat night tourny there were like 8-10 bags over 10lbs.
    Those weights will be per person. They fish a boater and non boater format. They will post the results on their website...https://kybassfed.com/tournaments/20...ment-schedule/...I fish that circuit one year as a non boater. It was a good learning experience but I just did not care for the payout structure...https://kybassfed.com/tournaments/payouts/ Click on link then go to the bottom to read the payout structure. Seems like a lot of $ for operating expense and traveling expense. 40% payout and 60% for expense...but I will say it was well run and the guys were friendly.
    Last edited by JR19; 05-15-2019 at 09:11 AM.

5. Member
    Bruce tried to help one guy fishing that tournament. He blanked. Good thing Bruce is retired so he can take an extra day or two this week to find some fish. Of course, the guy didn't do anything was recommended... But I'll still blame Bruce.

Clint

Think I know who’s Ranger that was, no way I’m telling him tho. He already has and ego.
    Bet he looked like Elmer Fudd.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    I really don't know who it was but heard it took 17,16,15 to get in the money. In our little 3 fish 3 and a half hour tiesdat night tourny there were like 8-10 bags over 10lbs.
    16 boaters and 7 non boaters...16.98, 15.97,14.47 got a check on the boater side and only one place paid on the non boater side and it was 4.52

Quote Originally Posted by ClintCone View Post
    Bruce tried to help one guy fishing that tournament. He blanked. Good thing Bruce is retired so he can take an extra day or two this week to find some fish. Of course, the guy didn't do anything was recommended... But I'll still blame Bruce.

Clint
    So based on the results it was either Lance or Ronnie

https://kybassfed.com/wp-content/upl...-5-14-2019.pdf
    Last edited by JR19; 05-15-2019 at 08:11 PM.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    16 boaters and 7 non boaters...16.98, 15.97,14.47 got a check on the boater side and only one place paid on the non boater side and it was 4.52

So based on the results it was either Lance or Ronnie

https://kybassfed.com/wp-content/upl...-5-14-2019.pdf
    it was lance
    They aint got hands, set the hook

9. Member
    I am quite fond of my BLURPLE boat!!!!

10. Member
    Fished Green today and ended up having a pretty good day. The fish seem to be biting. Mainly fished way up the river and had probably 20 lbs and caught several keepers. Seemed like they preferred the stained water up there. Fished around dam area and caught a few fish but no size. After the bridge up the river they seemed to be holding tight to wood.

11. Member
    I drilled em yesterday too up in Robinson Creek past the campground and up to Knifely Rd.... black n blue finesse jig... cold front had em hungry!