Thread: What a PITA.

What a PITA.

Installed a Garmin 93sv+ and Livescope on my Tracker 190 today,also a double mount and ran new wires back to front. Son did the upgrades and linking for me , what a job I have never done an installation myself it was a learning experience for sure. Gonna go out in the morning and see what all the hoopla is about, sure hope the expense and sweat was worth it.Let you know tomorrow how it works out.

2. Member
    What are you using prior to the Garmin at the front? I wouldn’t mind Live but I’d like it next to my Lowrance.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzBait53 View Post
    Installed a Garmin 93sv+ and Livescope on my Tracker 190 today,also a double mount and ran new wires back to front. Son did the upgrades and linking for me , what a job I have never done an installation myself it was a learning experience for sure. Gonna go out in the morning and see what all the hoopla is about, sure hope the expense and sweat was worth it.Let you know tomorrow how it works out.
    2018 Tracker 190 TX
    Torqeedo 10.0
    Humminbird Helix 12 G4N MDI+/SI+
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80

Quote Originally Posted by jyu87 View Post
    What are you using prior to the Garmin at the front? I wouldn’t mind Live but I’d like it next to my Lowrance.
    Have a Bird Mega 10 at the console and had nothing up front.Now I have the 93sv+ and livescope.Let me sa after using it for 3 days and learning what I'm looking at if you have been thinking of getting one...JUSTDOIT...this thing is crazy cool .