Power pole floor switch?

I have a set of buttons with the arrows . I have to double tap these to operate in auto. Are the newer switches one tap. ?

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Nope all are double tap for auto.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    munchie,

The controllers need to be updated to the latest firmware and they need to be set to single tap function.

Start by downloading the C-Monster app and update the firmware (2.02) on the pumps. Once that is done, the pumps will update the controllers once they are pressed. Allow the controller to go through the update process(a series of blinking lights) and log back into the app.

Go to remote control settings tab and select "Special Operation" next to the controller you want to have single tap auto. This can be turned on for the dash switch, key fob, and foot switches. Once selected, the switch will operate with single tap auto up and down.

Please feel free to call our customer support at 8136899932 opt 2 if you have trouble or need any assistance.

4. Member
    Will this single tap auto function work with 1.0 pumps or just 2.0?

Jeff Clark
    Bassman469

5. BBC SPONSOR
    The single tap auto only works for CM2.0 controllers.

6. Member
    I have the 2.0 foot switches and pumps and to the best of my knowledge did all the updates. Switched both poles over to single tap on the app but it would only work on the starboard pole. Was told that it was not possible to run both as single tap. There seams to be some debate on this and would like to know if anyone has had success switching them both to single.

7. BBC SPONSOR
    5 Alive - When did you perform the update and what app did you use? When the feature was first released, we did have an issue with that, but is was quickly resolved to my knowledge.

I would try a different device and make sure to go back in and turn the feature on and then back off again. Also make sure that both pumps got the software update. If you are using the iOS app, it will only update one pump at a time.

To be clear, the feature is for all CM2.0 controllers and will work with both port and starboard anchors.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerPoleTech View Post
    Also make sure that both pumps got the software update. If you are using the iOS app, it will only update one pump at a time.
    This could be it. I'll try it again on both. Thanks