Gentlemen,

Good Evening! So I have sort of a problem but im having difficulties tracking It down. So mothers day we all went to the lake. Unloaded took off boat ran normal. However she sat for about 2 hours while we barbequed and such. So I fire her up go to take off get to full plane about 275 yards from shore. and she stalls out like she ran out of fuel. So with luck would have it my fuel gauge decided to quit on me as well I tried priming the bulb no go so I trolled her in and put 10 gallons in primed it and she cranked! Headed back about 100 yards does the same thing try priming her nothing bulb is just empty. So I troll all the way back to shore drink and beer cause I puzzled and irritated. I take her home check the lines prime the bulb and im getting fuel to the fuel filter but noting past that. So its obvious a leak some where but don't know where or is it the fuel pump. I need some serious help here I lost my dad In Oct so im really feeling bumbed where as he was my trouble shooting partner and fishing partner.

1994 Stratos 201 DC XL
1994 Evinrude 225