Thread: xd100 oil?

xd100 oil?

any deals to be had at present time?

2. Member

3. Member
    Check Amazon, free shipping if you are a Prime member. I purchased my last two 3 gallon shipments and saved money over DOMO with the free shipping.

Amazon or Leaders RPM. FYI Amazon does not stock the oil they have Leaders RPM fulfill and ship the order. Amazon collects the money and takes care of the transaction. Buying from Amazon and Leaders is usually the same price or whin a couple dollars of each other.

DOMO if you want someone to steal your card number. They have one less person processing my information thanks to me and a police report. DOMO tried to convince me they have a secure system and no one would steal my number but yet they could not explain how my card in KY had charges to the same town in Illinois they were located in. Thief got caught because their online order was from a company I had done business with and the order had not been fulfilled. They stopped the order because the payment was made in my name with my card number but being shipped to Illinois instead of my address in KY. I got a police report and got the address where the package was supposed to ship to. Then I called DOMO and said remember me...well I bet the person who processed my card lives at X address. I will be faxing you a copy of the police report. Then and only then did I get their attention. They called me back about 2 hours later and said "I'm sorry" That person owned up to it and they were immediately terminated. Granted the right thing happened but not once did DOMO think it was odd my card started having charges at a restaurant in the same town in Illinois just a couple days after I made my purchase or online orders I did not make. I feel like they should have followed up more but instead all I got was I an assure you your card number is safe with us. DOMO

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Got 3 gallons for 99.00 with free shipping few months ago on ebay.. best I could find guy has a sale time to time. his normal price 129.99 free shipping if I remember.