Would My Skeeter Sit Right on a Triton Trailer

Contemplating getting a brand new 2018 Triton 18TRX trailer for my 2006 Skeeter ZX190. All of the measurements are really close other than the bunk configuration/measurements. Is this a deal breaker or can I make it work? The price for the new Triton trailer is too good to pass up even if I have to make some adjustments.

Triton Transom on Trailer

My Skeeter Transom on Trailer

As long as the length is right and the weight of the boat sets right on the axles, the bunks can be adjusted or moved to set the boat centered and not resting on the rakes.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

Hey tcbass, if you pull the trigger on the Triton trailer PLEASE keep me posted! I looking at alternative trailers for my 18 foot 96 model BassCat. I bought a new single axle from them in 2015 for $4k and have tried for 3 years to get them to admit there may be a problem with it. They blame my family and claim "user error". So far we're on our 2nd set of tires(soon to be 3rd see), have replaced both hubs and the right axle when it snapped off while on the interstate. Of course had to replace with a New fiberglass fender since it was destroyed. Plus towing on a hauler to the dealership/service shop. We're approaching close to $7000 for a trailer JUST turned 4 years old.
    Over on the BassCat owner board they didn't like me questioning the trailer and claimed "we are very familiar with this trailer and feel that others in his family use the boat more." Yes, my son does use it..he lives 3.5 miles from the boat ramp and used to fish 2-3 times a week. Now, he stops every 20-30 minutes when driving to another lake only an hour away because he is so worried it's going to break again.
    The dealer called BS on the company being very familiar with the trailer as no one has come to inspect and they haven't offered to look at it at the factory. After 20 years of promoting and proudly displaying logos and talking up, I'm done. We can't even enjoy the boat because we can't trust the trailer.
    Sorry for the rant, but now you know why I'm interested and how you were able to talk about getting one of their trailers