Thread: ASS WHOOPIN

Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar

ASS WHOOPIN

Who else taking a beating lately???? Seems I can’t make a good trade... gotta get back to the basics for a bit and quit losing my ass buyers market right?!?! Lol

Been taking a little of a hit but have been selling cash secured puts incase we decline some more and get a better avg.

3. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I was taking a beating last year trading futures, took a break for months and spent time in the woods hunting. Only peaked at the market from time to time. Cleared my head and started sim trading. Did that for a few months. Now I'm back at it and doing well. Still need a little better conviction. I have left alot of money on the table, but doing well over all.

Go fishing for a couple weeks, take a break and clear your mind.
    Thanos was the hero

4. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I’m with ya boneil. Life has been busy and I haven’t dedicated the time needed to trade properly. Knee jerk reactions whether buying or selling. Back to dd and educated buys and sells at targets after a sabbatical.

5. Banned
    I'm in the same boat. I get up and don't sell fast enough and end up riding it all the way back down or worst. Been playing with some penny stock lately and them thing move so fast it is hard to keep up with and end up get behind. Last couple weeks have been bad for me.

6. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Took a short time off. A week or so, came back and started buying and selling again with profits. Not a lot but thinking I need to just settle for sub 40% and move to the next. Been working better.

7. Member
    I’m just looking for stocks with decent dividends. I picked up some more Verizon Friday. If rates are going lower then I figure good dividend stocks should be better performers. And the judicial system is killing tech worse than the Chinese��