2015 Skeeter ZX 250 Trim Problem

I am having problems with the down trim at the bow and with the telflex blinker pro trim. Up trim works at both places. This has been on and off for about a year but now it has quit working for good. I have up and down control at motor and shifter.
    there are three wires to the blinker switch, green for down blue for up and red for power. I have voltage to the blue , up wire but non to the green down wire. I have replaced the switch at the bow, and reversed the wires on the pro trim to see it worked and it does, so not an easy fix like replacing a switch. Is there an inline fuse somewhere that I can't see?

Thanks
    Tabvet
    Allen, Texas

2. Member
    From what I'm reading, you're trying to get the bow trim to work. Should be no fuses, but my guess is a broke wire. Just run a pair of wires from the green and blue on the blinker to the bow panel. The hot (red) sounds like it's working, but if not, run it also.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

3. Member
    I finally found the problem. There is a water proof connection under the shifter labeled up and down. Hard to find , but the connection had come loose. Now all is good.