Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    We live a couple miles east of Collinsville. Caney River has backed up. Water is 3’ deep in my drive. Neighbor had a guy bring his boat so he could get to the store. Strange watching a boat go down the road. Might be 3-4 days before we can get out.
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

2. Banned
    I am in Owasso, pm me if you need anything.

3. Member
    When it rains, it pours. This am, Keystone is at 107% capacity and Oologah is at 121%. Keystone is taking in a little over 10% more than its releasing and Oologah is taking in twice its release rate. Guess where the thunderstorms are this am, in those basins and heading to the Grand Lake basin, if they hold together.

Pray for those in the Arkansas River Basin.
    War Eagle Blackhawk 2170 - Suzuki 150, MG Xi5
    Lowrance HDS 7" & 9" - Twin Talon 12' Anchors

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieBud View Post
    next week
    Moved it to Table Rock I believe.

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

my friend's house as of 6 this morning a is a couple of feet until the water enter this garage and Keystone still has more coming in than letting out.. Storms still out west in Okla. and Kansas..

Raining here right now. Not hard, but will only run to the already swollen creeks and rivers. The ground is well beyond saturated. We had 1/2 inch earlier this morning in about 20 minutes.

Finally made it out this afternoon. A quick run to Sam’s and Reasors and $300 down the hole we’re prepared for an other round if it comes. Said a big prayer for the folks that are really suffering from losing homes and property from the tornados and the flooding. Sure hoping the folks down stream don’t get hit too hard. Just looking at the radar, there’s a line of heavy storms from Kansas City to Lubbock, Texas. Kaw Lake right in the middle of it. Wow!!
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234