Help LIVEWELL PUMP IN!

Question? I have a 2018 skeeter zx225 and my livewell wouldn't pump water in to fill my livewells. but the oxygenator worked and the recirculation and pump out works. It's not a blown fuse! What would be some things I can try to fix it without having to tow my boat 2 hours to the neareast dealer? Thanks, guys.

2. Member
    Is the pump motor kicking on? Is the light on the panel lighting up?
    Roger Xiong Jr
    Mukwonago, WI
    rxiong21@gmail.com

2018 Skeeter ZX250 250 Yamaha SHO

3. Member
    not for the fill but the switch lights up. pump kicks on for auto recirculation and pump out! I think it's just one 1100 gph pump that runs everything.. Just the auto fill and manual fill not working.

4. Derek McCullough
    Possibly an air bubble in the lines? Try turning them on and putting the boat in reverse and pushing the gas a little and forcing a little water into the lines, my old ZX had the same issue.

5. Member
    It does not kick on for auto and manual fill the pump.. But it kicks on for pump out and recirculation

6. Member
    10-4 Thanks brother I'll try that

7. Member
    If none of this works try pushing in or pull out on the little valve where the water enters the live well. Good luck

8. Member
    There are two separate pumps. The fill pump sits underneath the battery charger. Most likely you have a bad connection at the pump or the switch.

9. Member
    Thanks, guys I'll check these things..

10. Member
    If the light on the switch turns on and there is no pump kicking on, i would suspect one of the connectors behind the switch fell off or the connection at the pump is bad/loose.
    Roger Xiong Jr
    Mukwonago, WI
    rxiong21@gmail.com

2018 Skeeter ZX250 250 Yamaha SHO

11. Member
    Thanks, guys for the help! The problem ended up being the fill pump under the battery charger had some trash in it. cleaned it out real good and started working again.. Now my relay switch for my atlas jack plate is sticking and jack plate won't go up or down sometimes. relay is going bad! I suppose it could be the fuse but it's under warranty so I am having a new relay switch put on!