Seatow TMG and Max to the rescue

Some days you need a a few good guys to help you out .. two of the best guys around !!

2. Member
    Glad he was around to save you! Just a dead cranking battery I assume?

3. Member
    Never realized we had "Tow Boats USA" in NH. I will have to get Tim's number.. Yup been there myself. At least you were lucky enough to not have to have your wife sitting next to you the whole way back....

Quote Originally Posted by 603bass View Post
    Glad he was around to save you! Just a dead cranking battery I assume?
    Had a fish start to go belly up so I ran the crap out of the livewells.. was changing the water often and that actually over flowed into the bilge.. so with the Bilge pump running for ever.. the recirc and fresh pump running like crazy and the electronics on I drew the crank down to far.. luckily not far from the ramp and Tim and max came to save me with about 10 minutes left to the tourney

I have had a set of jumper cable in that boat for 5 years and never used them.. what’s the one thing I didn’t put back in this year ???

Well I had to bring something back to the weigh in. Lol
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Had a fish start to go belly up so I ran the crap out of the livewells.. was changing the water often and that actually over flowed into the bilge.. so with the Bilge pump running for ever.. the recirc and fresh pump running like crazy and the electronics on I drew the crank down to far.. luckily not far from the ramp and Tim and max came to save me with about 10 minutes left to the tourney

I have had a set of jumper cable in that boat for 5 years and never used them.. what’s the one thing I didn’t put back in this year ???
    you're not alone on that. I didn't put my jumper cables in my boat, and my cranking battery died on me like 3 hours in to my trip the previous weekend. Debating if I want to throw in a pair of jumper cables for the boat, or if I get one of those small jumper packs.

Quote Originally Posted by 603bass View Post
    you're not alone on that. I didn't put my jumper cables in my boat, and my cranking battery died on me like 3 hours in to my trip the previous weekend. Debating if I want to throw in a pair of jumper cables for the boat, or if I get one of those small jumper packs.
    Jumper cables never need to be re charged .. and if I wasn’t a moron can stay in a bag in a boat for around 100 years

Worst part is I don’t even have to buy them .. we get so many left in trade is we scrap about 70 pairs a year !!

My crank battery died on Franklin 2 years ago during a BBC tourney. It must be the water

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Jumper cables never need to be re charged .. and if I wasn’t a moron can stay in a bag in a boat for around 100 years

Worst part is I don’t even have to buy them .. we get so many left in trade is we scrap about 70 pairs a year !!
    All Jane and I can is your not a MORON !!!!!