Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    never thought I'd say it, but heading to the library tomorrow.

The one copy that is available in our Link Library System is checked out and it's been overdue for the last month
    '94 Charger Foxfire 180VF '96 Suzuki DT150S BASS

3. Member
    Its a great book. I have managed to Collect the Potomac River Fishing books by Penrod and Joe Gioffre and the Lake Anna Book by Teddy Carr. Given that a good guide trip costs much more than $200, I would consider it a good investment.
    2017 Triton TRX Patriot w/250 ProXS Optimax

I read a book by Bill Dance many years ago. It was a decent read. IIRC it covered multiple fresh water speacies.
    '94 Charger Foxfire 180VF '96 Suzuki DT150S BASS

5. Member
    checked out several used book stores in my area, nothing, went to my local library and they had it. I won't pay the "internet price", but will keep my eyes open at garage sales! The problem with book stores is they have access to ebay and amazon and once you ask about the book they go and find out much its really worth and will charge accordingly!

6. Banned
    Guys, That is real nice of kmanbear , but please pay it forward and see that he gets it back. I have loaned several great books out in the past and have never seen them again. So let's not let this happen to him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123