Yamaha Sho Props

Anyone ever run a over hub prop on a SHO yet? Results compared to a regular thru hub prop?
    Xpress X19/200SHO

2. Member
    I’ve tried a few. Never could get hole shot I was willing to live with.

I had issues with over reving on hole shot. If you baby the throttle to get up, you can make it work. Once up and running, I didn't notice anything different. Like the above post, hole shot issues. You may have issues smashing throttle trying to jump up. This is my experience with an original vented 29 T1 I test ran. Mid range and top end was strong, like normal, but I fish some really shallow areas where I need to get up in a hurry.

2018 21' GatorTrax Strike Series, 250 Yamaha SHO

That's the info I was looking for, thanks fellas! Guess I wont waste my time trying one.
    Xpress X19/200SHO

T-Bob.....Not a SHO guy yet, but between me and Buddy we ran 20 props on the Hammer, no over hubs ever impressed at all. Even now, I still have a trusted 225 OX66 with HPDI LU on a 21RDC Bullet, “only 98hrs on this gem since a HydroTec complete phase 2 makeover”.......and a Bravo 1 is the best fishing prop loaded PERIOD...a MERC Promax is the fastest, just not great out the hole.

Now I only have an 80mph fishin boat.....Nothing like that flying TIN CAN you have!,,,,

Thanks Doug, I was wondering if you still had that beast.
    I saw an SRX for sale on the props for sale page, just had me thinking a bit.
    Xpress X19/200SHO