Average mileage on trailer disc brakes?

On a tandem axle trailer with brakes on both axles, what kinda mileage can be expected? I know driving conditions play a part in it but just looking for opinions. Thanks

I can't answer for trailers with brakes on both axles. But, my first tandem axles with rear brakes only went 10 years without changing pads and calipers and my second went 14 years on the original pads and calipers. I would expect even better wear with brakes on both axles.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. mikesxpress
    Keep the maitence up on the caliper assembly and the pins lubed. They will last for many years. Normally the pad backing and/or retaining clips that fit into the caliper cup rust away before the pads wear out.