Banned

Any toughs on Bitcoin and Shitcoins?

Anyone else on here in the Crypto game? I personally don't know anyone who owns both a bitcoin and a bass boat.

I own some XRP. Used to own litecoin, but changed them all over to XRP because I thought there was a bigger upside. Some of them made some big moves yesterday.

3. Member
    I own TRX, ETC, And XRP. Also trade on others here and there.

Crypto is a hedge against the USD and US economical policies, akin to those owning firearms and ammo for their physcial being and protection during a chaotic time.
    Last edited by mossie3; 05-28-2019 at 11:27 AM.

5. Member
    I posted on here a few months ago when it dipped down to 3200 it was time for the ones who sold and jumped out to get back on board, bc now it was based off fundamentals, adoption, and actually use. Not just hype and fear of missing out... looking really good... took some good profits, kept some, and plan on buying more... will prob come back down to the 6400-6700 range before it really takes off again. It is here to stay though.

6. Member
    Bitcoin, litecoin, entheruem, bitcoin cash are all ones to hold... xrp is good if it does take off like it possibly can, but goes against the grain some. Top four I mentioned are ones that will still be in the game 3-7 years down the road.