Where we putting 4th battery and twin C-Monster pumps on the 18/19 x19

Looking at new 2019 X19 and curious about rigging options for 112 fortrex and stashing 2 power pole pumps.?

2. Member
    I think there is ample room to mount pumps and the additional battery. The issue might be the weight in the rear. I haven't gotten mine yet but getting the 175 over the 200, no poles/talons, and 24v over 36v were all due to wanting to keep the boat as level as possible and not bow high.

I total understand that argument but I am not giving up the power poles. Need to wet test one with the 80# TM before conceding backwards.

4. Member
    I had a 80lb on my x19 no problem at all. I agree on the poles you will like them. I have an Ultrex and talons now you want both.
    LIFE IS GOOD
    STILL CAN'T CATCH A FISH.

5. Member
    That’s good to hear about it holding the talons fine. I think I’d like to have either poles or talons one day.

6. Member
    https://www.bassmaster.com/slideshow...s-bill-lowen-0

Here's Bill Lowen's X21. Go to slide 68. He has a nice 36V setup with dual Talons. I believe the back half of the X19 and X21 are the same.

On second look, 36v trolling motor and Talons look easy enough. However, looks like mounting pumps for Power Poles might be more difficult. Not sure where they'd go.

I saw Bill’s ride but it appeared larger to me.

8. Member
    Twin poles but only a 24v fortrex on mine. Sits fine. I did not go with a 200 because of not wanting to sit nose high.
    2015 Xpress X19/ Yamaha VMAX 175 SHO

You can always mount pumps in a side compartment. For whatever reason they drill a big enough hole in the bottom your hoses will go right out.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

I've driven Lowen's 2018 X-21. He had a 36v system and twin Talons. Batteries and Power Pole pumps are not a problem. I hope to check out the X-19 soon to see how it compares.

Just got off the phone with Kurt from A1 Auto & Marine in Quincy, FL. Very knowledgeable fellow and willing to work with you to get it right. He says it can be done!