Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I deleted all my waypoints on both units as well

No voltage issues

Both running latest update

12" on bow didn't freeze but it only does it once in every 5 or 6 trips out so wasn't surprised

10" on console froze twice during a 4 hour trip which is no different than with the waypoints

Doesn't seem that these are the issue

strange that they would think a waypoint would cause the sonar to freeze I need to check next time to see if the chart is frozen as well
    "The handicapped angler"

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    I deleted all my waypoints on both units as well

No voltage issues

Both running latest update

12" on bow didn't freeze but it only does it once in every 5 or 6 trips out so wasn't surprised

10" on console froze twice during a 4 hour trip which is no different than with the waypoints

Doesn't seem that these are the issue

strange that they would think a waypoint would cause the sonar to freeze I need to check next time to see if the chart is frozen as well

I will be calling Hbird today to see. Since the unit was purchased less than a month ago.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcoy View Post
    Re reading I saw series and thought 24 volts but then noticed parralell. Poor connections can even get good supply to give poor results.So you are saying your electronics are hooked to the same batteries as your trolling motor? If so that is your problem. Noise problems can give similar results. 3 different units limits the possibility of the units being the problem. Hook it to your starting battery. Bob
    No I have 5 batteries, 3 for trolling motor 2 for starting and electronics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12