Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

2019 Gambler color selection survey

I feel it is time to introduce my wife and I, Chelsea and Scott Gouin to the Gambler Family officially. We are the new owners. Most call me ScottyG. We are from South Carolina, yes there is a North and South, I really am looking forward to meeting and talking with as many of you as possible in the months to come. I will get right to it. We are bringing back the Gambler into the market place. To start we are offering the 20' and 22' Gambler single and dual console as well as the 22' Sterling Bass Boat. We will have a website up sometime in June if not earlier that will give more details of this wonderful opportunity that Bob has entrusted into my wife and I. Chelsea is working towards getting the apparel and spare parts ready for the website as well. I have attached a boat and seat color chart and would like your input. This is a survey and the top few color combinations will be our first standard color options. We are giving the Gambler family members an opportunity to be a part of the future for Gambler. This includes your ideas and suggestions, not just on color. Feel free to utilize the following attachments to aid in your response post. I will be viewing and responding to this sight EVERYDAY. We ask for your patience on details of this transition as we are working hard to bring this amazing brand that will get you to your favorite spot first.
    Thank you,
    ScottyG

Gambler boat color selection 2019.jpgGambler seat color selection 2019.jpg

2. Member
    1&5 black with silver and green flake
    2-silver
    3-lime green
    4-silver
    6- black
    seat 1-black 2- dark grey

Might look good ?

Black and Purple and Silver are the only colors for a gambler, but then again i'm little biased..lol
    2005 2200 Gambler 2005 Merc 250 Racing XS

Red, with black, silver and gold are my biased favourite. Great news Scotty G - I wish you the best!!! Congrats!

Red and black orrrrrrr black and red either is perfect !!!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

6. Member
    Welcome, ScottyG and Chelsea! I am excited to see where you take Gambler. For years, owners have been disappointed with the stagnation of our beloved Gs.

I’m a silver/gray metal flake and black combo kinda guy, but its hard to pick a color scheme without computer simulation. I would love to see the ability to go build a G online with colors, options and all.

Lastly, I’d like to know your vision with the G.

7. Member
    Lakeforkfisherman,
    I saw a grey and silver flake with black. It is a great color.
    I have some colors that I have always wanted to put on a boat. I do favor red, white, gold and blue.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyG1 View Post
    Lakeforkfisherman,
    I saw a grey and silver flake with black. It is a great color.
    I have some colors that I have always wanted to put on a boat. I do favor red, white, gold and blue.
    What, no yellow?

9. Member
    Bigmess,
    I seen that boat on BBC before. Could you post better quality pictures? By the way, yellow is my favorite color.

10. Member

11. Member

12. Member
    I have Grey truck that I will keep forever (or until I get another itch). The G must coordinate. My prior setup was a white truck with a white/black/gold 206TE.

13. Member
    Thanks for the post Chelsea and Scott. Glad to see some life getting injected back into the Gambler name.
    -
    I’m partial to grays/silver/white/black.........yah know, subtle.
    -
    And to simplify matters on your end; I don’t see the need for 6 different color options on the hull. It seems totally reasonable to only offer half that. Maybe just 3 different color choices?
    -
    I’m a fan of not over complicating things. Make a quality product with a well thought layout of storage, etc. and keep it simple. Keep it great......but simple.
    -
    I think too many auto manufacturers muddy the waters. No need for SO many darn variations or options. Find some ‘one size fits most’ kinda layouts and run with it from there.

14. Member
    Motomania,
    I agree and had numerous others say the same thing. The Kiss system is always best.

15. Banned
    Congratulations Scott and Chelsea, My boy had an all black stroker, Sharp but cleaning was a beast. I've always wanted a forest green and tan

16. Member
    Noted sir

Welcome ScottyG & Chelsea.

18. Member
    I'd love to have a black and charcoal grey 22 foot with a 250 pro xs. Let me know when I can pick it up!
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

19. Member
    This probably won't win any popularity awards but for me it reflects understated elegance.... And yeah... they're some really old pictures!

20. Finally over 80
    Welcome and congratulations Scotty and Chelsea. I hope to one day to meet the both of you. Best of luck! and I know everyone hear will have there own opinions on colors. I'll reserve my opinions on what I think will make a even bad a## bass boat even better when I see you.
    Oh by the way bring back the Gambler/Sterling fishing derby!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast