Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bfrob View Post
    Because Gambler is known for its SEXY lines and flow I believe a white hull all around with polyflake accents of red,silver , black and gunmetal grey.Elegant yet makes a statement.
    That just so happens to be the colors of our first boat. Great minds think alike.

2. Member
    What great news!!! Also as a proud Gambler owner I am so glad to see some life coming back to the Gambler name. THANK YOU!!!!

I saw that you were partial to yellow so I'll try and figure out how to get a picture of mine up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '06 Gambler 2100
    '06 Mercury Racing 250XS

3. Member
    Thank you very much for bringing life back into our beloved G's. Im a proud owner of a 19 year old gambler that still looks like new. Theres not a better boat on the market. Congratulations to you both!

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

5. Member
    That is awesome! Love that you guys (and girls) are reviving the brand. r
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyG1 View Post
    I feel it is time to introduce my wife and I, Chelsea and Scott Gouin to the Gambler Family officially. We are the new owners. Most call me ScottyG. We are from South Carolina, yes there is a North and South, I really am looking forward to meeting and talking with as many of you as possible in the months to come. I will get right to it. We are bringing back the Gambler into the market place. To start we are offering the 20' and 22' Gambler single and dual console as well as the 22' Sterling Bass Boat. We will have a website up sometime in June if not earlier that will give more details of this wonderful opportunity that Bob has entrusted into my wife and I. Chelsea is working towards getting the apparel and spare parts ready for the website as well. I have attached a boat and seat color chart and would like your input. This is a survey and the top few color combinations will be our first standard color options. We are giving the Gambler family members an opportunity to be a part of the future for Gambler. This includes your ideas and suggestions, not just on color. Feel free to utilize the following attachments to aid in your response post. I will be viewing and responding to this sight EVERYDAY. We ask for your patience on details of this transition as we are working hard to bring this amazing brand that will get you to your favorite spot first.
    Thank you,
    ScottyG

Attachment 363319Attachment 363320

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmess View Post
    What, no yellow?
    Love yellow my self, Scotty G my input would be a full yellow hull with a white cap and bottom, stripes silver pf, black galaxy, red pf, dark grey pf.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbg View Post
    What great news!!! Also as a proud Gambler owner I am so glad to see some life coming back to the Gambler name. THANK YOU!!!!

I saw that you were partial to yellow so I'll try and figure out how to get a picture of mine up.
    Man that's sharp

8. Member

Emerald Green Gold Silver

It definitely shines in the sunshine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. Member
    ScottyG,

Welcome and thanks for getting Gambler's back out there. I really will be interested in getting a new SC 2100 in next 1-2 years. Currently I have a 2000 Outlaw, this was the brochure boat. Here is what i would pic for colors(A Yamaha SHO would match well):

1. Silver
    2. Black metallic(silver and blue flakes mixed in)
    3. Charcoal Gray metallic
    4. Black metallic(silver and blue flakes mixed in)
    5. Ocean blue metallic
    6. Black gelcoat

IMG_5156.JPG

10. Member
    All black alpha jewel with purple flake pins would be very sexy. And my favorite, Red flake main color, white main stripe, black pins, silver flake pins.

11. Member
    Keep the color selections coming. My wife and I don't look at it as just her and I, but rather the Gambler family. Ya'll helped to make the brand what it is, you certainly have a say on what it will be. We thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this long lived family.

Keep the color selections coming. My wife and I don't look at it as just her and I, but rather the Gambler family. Ya'll helped to make the brand what it is, you certainly have a say on what it will be. We thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this long lived family.
    Ive got a bunch of sketches of color combos I will send you from when I was getting one built every year. Check your pm.
    24’Bass Cat Puma Sts-300 Proxs
    23’Gatortrax Gt tunnel hull-200 Suzuki

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by white gambler View Post
    Ive got a bunch of sketches of color combos I will send you from when I was getting one built every year. Check your pm.
    I responded to your pm

14. Member
    White White White......Silver/black stripes

15. Member

16. Member
    Saw that today on FartBook. That guy is picking it up next week and is tickled pink. I would be, too!

17. Member
    Love it

18. Member
    Who will be doing the upholstery work on the new boats?

19. Member
    Same people Bob uses.

do the last couple year of Sterlings have the same issue as the first couple with the trim pieces paint flaking off?
    my 2011 trim is HORRIBLE and huge EYE soar compared to the rest of the gelcoat...
    if it wasnt so damn hard to get the pieces off, i'd have them redone somehow...but paying someone to do it is out rageous
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast