Bow Electronics Flush mount vs Bracket

Getting a new X19 and running Garmin. I want to run one of the new Ultra 10" or 12" units. Trying to decide whether I can and/or should flush mount or use some kind of mounting bracket. My dealer was under the impression that the boat will ship with the included Humminbird unit and it'll have to be removed. However, he said he'd email them and ask if they can ship the boat with a plain console panel with no cutout. I'm thinking a mounting bracket might be better if that's the case.

Here are the dimensions of the Garmin units in question:

Echomap Ultra 10" 11.6 x 7.7 x 3.9

Echomap Ultra 12" 13.4 x 9 x 3.9

For comparison, here are the dimensions of the Humminbirds that come flush mounted from Xpress:

Helix 9 12 x 7 x 4.13

Helix 10 13.44 x 7.5 x 4.2

I’m also looking at an x19 and would prefer a touch screen solix but I know it can be customized.
    Last edited by Finlander; 05-12-2019 at 03:58 AM.

You said bow mount- youre not going to flush mount any graph in the front. The console is big enough for a helix 9 and no bigger flush mounted

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

4. Member
    I don’t know what in the hell I was thinking about when I typed that. Yes, I was asking about the console and NOT the bow.